How may we help you?

Do you provide speech therapy?

If your student’s Individual Education Plan (IEP) has services designated such as Speech/Language Therapy, or Occupational Therapy, they will be provided at Focus Academy. We have therapists that come to the school to provide services.

Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
Click outside to hide the comparison bar